We are offering our custom iPad control surface free! This control surface for the iPad adds extra control to your JP-80. The “JP-80 Mixer” runs via the MIDI Touch app which can be found on the iTunes app store. The control surface offers the following control for your JP-80:
1. Global control of Upper, Lower, Solo and Percussion parts.
2. Independent On/Off control of tones for the Upper and Lower parts.
3. Independent control of Cutoff and Resonance for the Upper and Lower parts.
4. Independent Toneblender control for the Upper and Lower parts.
5. Independent Matrix controls of the Cutoff and Resonance for the Upper and Lower Parts.
To use the control surface, you will need to download MIDI Touch from the iTunes app store and install it on your iPad. Then simply send me an email to request the control surface plug-in and installation instructions. You will also need the Apple Camera Connection Kit in order to connect your iPad to the JP-80 via USB.